OK, We're getting back on track and I have lost weight; I can tell by the fit of my clothes. The problem is that I have no idea how much! Scales it appears are surprisingly opinionated. Every scale that I weigh myself on shows a different weight- it's getting confusing. Two scales in the same medical facility less than 100 feet apart showed a difference of 8 pounds. Either I lost 4 pounds a minute or one or more likely both of them are wrong. The scales at two of my friends houses showed different weights as well. I know my weight can fluctuate but not by 15 pounds in a couple of days!
The solution is obvious and if you are dieting to lose weight you should apply it too. Get your own scale. It won't be right but hopefully it will at least be consistent which is really more important.
I have a scale that has a calibrating dial, so I can at least make sure it's set to zero before I get on.
ReplyDelete